Welcome to the Cogbooks website ('this site'). This is the website of Cogbooks Limited trading as 'Cogbooks' (hereinafter 'Cogbooks', 'we', 'our' or 'us'). The use of this site is subject to the following conditions.
Our Visitor Terms and Conditions of Use set out a number of legal notices that you must adhere to when using this site and explain more about who we are. Please read the undernoted conditions carefully before you use this site.
By using any part of this site you will be held to have accepted that you will be bound by these conditions. We may change these conditions at any time by posting new or amended conditions on this site. Your continued use of this site after any changes are posted means that you are held to have accepted that you are bound by the new or amended conditions.
All rights, including copyright and database rights, in this site belong to or are licensed to Cogbooks.
United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws and treaties protect this site and all content on this site. © Copyright 2005 Cogbooks Limited. All rights reserved.
Unless you have an express licence from us to do so, you may not copy any part of this site, or carry out any other act which is protected by copyright or extract or re-utilise the whole or any substantive part (evaluated quantitatively and/or qualitatively) of the content of this site other than:
- Printing in hard copy form portions of the content of this site for personal use;
- Downloading any page from this site for personal use only;
- Storing pages from this site in a cache or other temporary retrieval system for the sole purpose of personal viewing off-line.
These consents do not permit you to modify any of this site's content or to use it in any commercial material without our prior written consent.
Cogbooks and other marks are trade marks or registered trade marks of Cogbooks in the United Kingdom , European Union , United States of America or elsewhere. Other product and company names and logos mentioned on this site may be the trade marks or registered trade marks of their respective owners.
You may, subject to the following conditions, provide a link to the Home/Welcome page of this site: -
- The right to link to this site is revocable by us and we reserve the right to prohibit any link and to employ measures, including technical measures, to remove any link;
- Any link to this site must not be misleading or give the impression that we are associated with you or have approved or endorsed any internet site or equivalent entity from which such link is made;
- Any such link must indicate Cogbooks or the cogbooks.com, trainingcog.com or learningcog.com domain names as the destination of the link and must not use any Cogbooks logo or other proprietary graphic or trade mark (including â€œCogbooksâ€, â€œTraining Cogâ€ and â€œLearning Cogâ€) without our prior written consent; and
You may not use deep linking to this site without our prior written consent.
You may not use framing to this site without our prior written consent.
Use and indemnity
- Cogbooks expressly prohibits the use of this site by you for any purpose which may be unlawful in the United Kingdom and in your jurisdiction if located outwith the United Kingdom
- YOU AGREE TO KEEP COGBOOKS INDEMNIFIED AGAINST ANY CLAIM, LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ON A FULL AND UNQUALIFIED INDEMNITY BASIS ARISING OUT OF ANY MISUSE BY YOU OF ANY PART OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION EMBODIED IN IT.
Waiver and enforcement
- Failure by us to take action in respect of a breach by you of these conditions shall not prevent us from taking future action in respect of the same breach or any other breach by you of these conditions, unless we agree to the contrary in writing.
- If any of these conditions is held to be unenforceable it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
We make no warranty, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy of the content of this site, whether it is fit for a particular purpose or free from any computer viruses or defects and we cannot accept liability for any particular material on this site or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon info rmation contained within this site
We will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of or inability to use this site or its content.
This site may contain links to other websites. We do not approve or endorse and accept no liability for the content of any third party websites which may be accessed via, or linked to, this site. The existence of a link to another website is not an authorisation by us to you to access content or material from that other website.
- The service provided through this website is provided by Cogbooks which is the trading name of Cogbooks Limited
- Cogbooks Limited's business address is Strathburn, Leuchars, St Andrews , KY16 0BS , Scotland , United Kingdom
- CogBooks Ltd., 125 Princes Street Edinburgh, Midlothian EH2 4AD. Reg. Number SC277108
- Cogbooks Limited's registered company number is SC277108
- Cogbooks Limited can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and on +44 2088167716
- Cogbooks Limited's VAT Number is
These conditions of use are governed by the Laws of Scotland (within the United Kingdom ) and the Scottish Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes between you and us.
You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you access this site.